Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ethan J Perry & The Poets Row




Hello Readers,

My first blog begins with the exciting news that I am now playing with a band. We are called, Ethan J Perry & The Poets Row, named after my debut album, "The Bohemian Bitch & Other Songs From Poets Row." We just had our first public performance billed under this name at a farmer's market on beautiful Bainbridge Island. We had a lot of fun. Let me introduce you to the members of my band. First, Anja-Claire McElvaney, an ethereal vocalist, and fine cellist. She has the ability to entrance!!! And, Ryan P. Giffin, who plays a mean lap-steel, guitar, and also sings to boot!!! Both a songwriters in their own regard, and I am blessed to be playing with them! We have a CD release show for my debut album, "The Bohemian Bitch & Other Songs From Poets Row", coming up here in a few days on June 13th at Pegasus Coffee House, which is also on Bainbridge Island. After that, we are playing a week later at the Uptown Pub in Port Townsend, one of the coolest towns in the Puget Sound area, and then we are embarking on a two month long tour through Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana, and back to the Seattle area. There will be many more blogs to come, pictures and a plethora of things to write about, so stay tuned!!! Above are some shots from the Farmer's Market by talented photographer, Jay Trinidad (jaytrinidad.blogspot.com), who incidentally suggested to me to start a blog, documenting the upcoming tour, and other music related things about the band and I, and to just simply let you know a bit more about me, my music, and who I make it with, music I mean... um, so come back soon!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Might you be dancing through Portland on your tour?

    ReplyDelete